Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Expert Advice

You know how much I admire Charlotte Moss, not only as a designer and incredibly astute business person, but as a woman of strong character. The more I learn about her, the more I put her on the shelf with Diana Vreeland, Elsie de Wolfe, and Diane von Furstenburg – all strong, fearless women with even stronger aesthetic visions.  I was delighted to read Charlotte Moss' "Tips for Living with Style and Self-Confidence" in the latest, delicious issue of Lonny.

My favorite tip, Listen to yourself and don't solicit the opinions of others. This is one of those things that comes with confidence and age. Hopefully I'll reap more of the former before much of the latter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. And share this on facebook!